Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex and the City...final cut

The movie was mediocre at its brightest points. The story line was predictable. The audience was an interesting study in female group-thought.

So many young women dressed in frauda and "Louise" Vitton. It was an absoloute estrofest. TheWife owes me big-time.

For me, the best moment came during a dramatic "plot twist" that made the whole crowd of ladies gasp. And I mean the Whole. Crowd. Which I promptly followed up with a burst of laughter. Seriously, nothing could have been funnier than to hear a crowd of Paris Hilton wannabe's surprised by such a horrible and mundane thing.

The audience that immediately surrounded us responded with a group-stink-eye that had to have been pre-planned in case of such an event happening. TheWife responded by hitting me, thus appeasing the estro-gang who probably would have tried lynching me with their "Vera Wank" spaghetti straps.

Good times. I love fucking with the masses. Especially the dumb sheep that comprised the majority of this audience.

Yeah me!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: