Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I’m back…And there’s nothing you can do about it!


Up until a couple of years ago I had been blogging pretty consistently. Unfortunately I found myself at the intersection of too much going on and too little time in the venn diagram of my day-day life. I also had taken on some new work that required curtailing my public online presence in favor of another persona and voice. Now that that’s over I can go back to just being me.

If there’s any of my old readers checking this out today, you may be wondering why the title of the blog has changed. Simply put, it’s the truth. This is a cruel world in which we live, and the best any of us can hope for is to survive for a while with minimal permanent damage.

So, let’s try to survive together for a while.

No comments: