Thursday, June 05, 2008

Rainy Thursday

I'm sure it's just me, but some days I feel like teh interwebs just aren't as funny or interesting as they used to be. I mean back in the day there were things like Bob from Accounting and Shizzy's Mailbag. Hell, even WednesdayClub.net brought the funny now and then...cough...plug...

Now they've all fallen by the wayside.

I mourn them all, though when I think about WednesdayClub's demise there is bit of a pinch. A small painful reminder that my inaction contributed to its demise. You live and you learn, right?

Dunno if it's just the day, but I really can't find anything humorous to occupy my time. Please help.

In the meantime, I will search through the WayBack Machine for some comfort from the past.

On an unrelated matter, my mom has now had a couple of doses of her chemotherapy and so far there have been no side effects. I'm going to take that as a positive sign. For now.

No comments: